Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moments and Sayings I don't want to forget...


Katelyn:

"God told me I need to be a ballerina"--telling this to Bryan and I before church on Sunday.

"God will never let me fall...like He'll catch me if I fall off the monkey bars"--so literal! We tried to explain this so if she did fall and hit the ground she wouldn't distrust God.

"Good girls get to do fun things, like eat ham"...I didn't know eating ham was fun!

When we drop her off at school, she always calls out "goodbye my cheeky monkey" to Brady.


Brady:

Started crawling/scooting last week by laying on his belly, tucking his knees underneath and lunging forward, falling back on his belly. Very slow still, but if he's motivated, he will move!

He is starting to really notice Bacino and always wants to pet her.

He gives sweet kissing noises and babbles "da-da."

Brady is all about banging hard on things, trying to rip paper...mr. rough and tough!

1 comment:

KellyW said...

I love these!!! They are priceless. You should print them out and save them for Katelyn to read when she's older. Too cute!