Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I love Facebook!!

Okay, so it's taken me a few months to really get into facebook and understand how to use it, etc. but now that I've got a handle on it, I LOVE IT!! I have reconnected with some VERY old friends that I haven't seen or talked to you in decades. Best friends from junior high, neighborhood friends from Connecticut, and an old neighbor from Massachusetts. It seems like every day I'm finding someone new or joining a fun group (elementary school alums, hometown groups, etc.). I just love it. Plus the status updates keep you in the know of everything going on with everyone. Such a great way to stay connected, esp. when you are far away from family and friends. Now I can see what my family in South Africa and Boston are up to, plus friends in Chicago, Ohio, Gainesville, etc. Still don't understand the whole "poking" thing....but everything else I love!

No comments: