Monday, September 24, 2007

Going on a Trip


Katelyn and her BFF DJ were playing here the other day and emerged from the playroom in these outfits. I said, "It looks like you're going on a trip!" and they said they were. DJ looked like a little businessman with his briefcase and Katelyn looked like the typical tourist in Hawaii. As usual they were having a great time together.


I was about to go on a trip of my own to the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) convention at the Gaylord Palms Conventions Center in Orlando. This is a national convention, with over 4500 other MOPS around the country. With the convention being in Orlando, it was very convienent for me. Thanks to mom and dad taking Katelyn for a long weekend and Bryan for staying home with our four puppies (more on them later). I had an amazing time and learned so much. It was great to get away and really get to know the other women in my group and also to catch up with fellow MOPS from Gainesville. I left there feeling very inspired and uplifted. It was wonderful!

No comments: