Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time is flying by!



I've been a terrible blogger lately!! Our new camera has finally arrived and now I've learned how to use it, so I think we'll be back on track :-)

It's been so nice having Katelyn in school two days a week now. What a difference an extra day makes! She really enjoys it and has been doing well in her new classroom with her new teachers (we were having some issues with time-outs for not listening to the teacher, but she's doing MUCH better!!). While she's at school, I'm able to run errands, mostly taking care of doctor appointments, the dentist, car seat check, etc.

My friend Jeanne and I discovered a new cupcake bakery near us called "Sweet!" The cupcakes are HUGE, but are very good. Some interesting flavors to choose from...strawberry, red velvet, boston cream pie, key lime, etc. They are giving away cupcake decorating kits for the kids, so K was able to have her own cupcake (smaller size) and decorated the top with m&m's and gummi bears. I took a few pictures of her doing this yesterday afternoon while it was storming (again!) outside. She loved decorating it, but took one bite and ran away from it. She's never been much of a sweets person, prefers salty chips like Bryan. At least it took some time to decorate and it was a different and fun activity to do together.

No comments: