Friday, June 19, 2009

Brady's First Head Injury....


I tried to photograph the injury on his forehead, but the flash really washes it out. Poor baby boy!!! He's sucking/chewing on frozen grapes in his mesh feeder...great for the gums!



This is the car he fell off of. He slid off one side and caught the corner of the coffee table.

I know it's bound to happen, but poor Brady fell off his beloved car, head first into the coffee table. I was sitting right next to him and couldn't grab him in time. This has left a swollen, red/purple mark on his forehead. He cried for less than a minute, but I wanted to cry myself for much longer!!! I keep thinking people are going think we're abusing him....but everyone keeps telling me that's life with a little boy and it's only first of MANY bumps and bruises!

No comments: