Tuesday, March 25, 2008

21 Weeks Along :-)


More than halfway through this pregnancy...wow!! Actually, I feel like time is crawling, but now that we're barely over the halfway mark, I'm glad for the time. I feel like we have soooo much to do converting our guest bedroom/playroom into a nursery, getting the baby clothes/supplies down from the attic, setting them up, cleaning them, etc. Bryan doesn't seem to be in much in a hurry and when I buy a little something we need for the baby (so far just bibs and a pack of lap pads), he does get a little irritated. I can't help it...guess it's a mom thing to get things ready and organized.

We FINALLY took a picture of me pregnant at 21 weeks (I feel huge) and this is the only pic we have of my belly. I'll try to do a better job of remembering to take pictures more often as my body changes.

Speaking of body changes....I should change my name to Dolly Parton!! Dear Lord!! My boobs only went up one size when I was pregnant with K, but this time around it's ridiculous!! I just bought a nice new bra at Kohl's (size 38DD...up from 36D...gulp) and already that bra no longer fits. I don't even know where to buy the huge ones. I think I'm a 38E right now!!! And I'm only at the halfway mark. They might have their own zip code in July when I enter the hospital.

All went well at my dr. visit this week. Baby was extremely active and difficult to get a good read on the heartrate. The nurse had to keep chasing it and eventually just settled on 137, as it kept fluctuating. We are on target for a July 30 due date, based on the measurement of my belly. Good visit :-)

2 comments:

The Wagners said...

Carol, you look beautiful! I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well and I can't wait to see you at the shower!!

Unknown said...

LOL as to the Dolly Parton reference! I fear what size my boobs will reach when I'm pregnant...:).