Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hollywood Week!

This is one of my favorite weeks in TV...Hollywood Week on American Idol. We watched the auditions and we have our favorites (although I can't remember any of their names. One that comes to mind is the girl who adopted the twins and the girl with the handicap daughter). I just love Hollywood week and this is when I really get behind a few contestants. I am so crushed if they don't make it! Last year, one of my favorites just bombed and forgot all the words to the song she was singing. These contestants are challenged beyond anyone's expectations and it's so interesting to see how they handle the pressure. We'll see who makes it this year. I love American Idol!! Past favorites have been Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Constantine Marulis (hot!), Chris Daughtry, Katherine McPhee, and Kimberly Locke. Past contestants I have not liked at all: Taylor Hicks, Blake the beat boxer, and Nikki McGibbin (first season). We'll see what this year brings :-)

No comments: